Saturday, November 05, 2005

 

ON@TCC

Bad. I didn't quite like even Chetan's first book "Five Point Someone", for it cheated its readers with black and white potrayal and stereotypical characters. Chetan's attempt at writing another masala book seems to have failed somewhat even by others' standards- people who liked the first book, met few while travelling back from home. "Five Point Someone" was unique in some sense, "One night @ the call centre" is not. It has the same style of narration. Though I must admit I haven't read the entire book, I couldn't, for, one it was a borrowed book on the same journey I mentioned earlier, and other, I didn't quite feel the urge to.

On a sidenote I noticed my reading speed change with different fonts noticably. I was going quite well, but my reading speed dropped with change of font in one of the chapters. The new font was similar to "Trebuthet MS" and it was surprising for me to find that good old "times new roman" is the best readable font.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?